Some people want to call Revolution a "mini" version of our popular summer camps, but it's so much more than that.
Arrival 2 PM Saturday
Departure 11 AM Monday
Students 6th-12th grades
Speaker: Dr. Alan Floyd
Speaker: Jim Mather
What to Expect:
Pre-Registration Price: ONLY $79
($25 non-refundable deposit due by MONDAY January 2, 2017 in order to secure this price)
FREE T-shirt with DEPOSIT and COMPLETED registration by January 2, 2017
This price includes all programming, activities, overnight stay in dorms, T-shirt and five meals!
Price after January 2: $89
What to Pack :)
1. Clothes - decent clothes and clothes that you can get dirty.
2. Toiletries - soap, teethbrushing stuff, towels, and DEODORANT .
3. Spending money - for shirts & snacks.
4. Medications - Over the counter and prescription - must be given to the camp nurse.
5. Bible, Pen, & Paper
7. Sleeping Bag or Twin Sheets & a Pillow
8. A plastic bag for your dirty clothes.
Cell phones (we will confiscate them, make international calls and go over your data cap on them), fireworks, weapons, pets (should snake handling occur, the necessary reptiles will be provided :), fireworks, paintball/airsoft guns, tobacco, alcohol, drugs, clock radios (alarm clocks ok), ipods/ipads/mp3/8-tracks/or musical devices of any kind, or anything else that could be deemed inappropriate for a Christian Camp.